There are thousands of people who aim to clear the AFCAT exam. It is easier said than done. It includes dedication. Important is to choose books that give you up to the mark preparation. Applicants aim to read a single book that is easy to comprehend and understand than several books that have material that is difficult to comprehend. Students must take some time and look for books that have papers for practicing, after completing the chapter. It becomes easier for the candidates to practice the questions if they have papers to solve.
You must give a lot of time for preparing for your exam. Mentioned below are several books which you can consider for getting that edge required to clear your exams. These supportive books can surely increase the level of performance in your exams.
Tips for choosing the books that are right for the AFACT Exam
- It is important that before the applicants choose the right set of AFCAT books, they check the year in which the book was published. The revised and most recently published books must be purchased.
- The book that you choose must be written in the language that you understand. The content must be easy to understand so that it is quickly and easily understandable.
- You must buy the books that have been written by famous writers and publication houses that are famous and reputed.
- The applicants must choose books that offer simple explanations and that include mock papers or practice papers.
- You need to give a lot of time to practice the questions before you appear for the exams.
Best Books for AFCAT Exam
- Air Force Common Admission Test: It is published by Arihant Publishers. This book comprises all the important Subjects (English, GK, reasoning, etc.) You can say it is a kind of handbook one always wishes for.
- AFCAT Workbook: Kiran Publications publishes this workbook. It comprises a lot of questions for practice. Consists of the papers of the previous year, you can practice them as well. Covers the latest syllabus, advice on general awareness, material to study, etc.
- Gupta’s book for AFCAT Exam: The RPH Editorial Board publishes this book by Ramesh Publication house. Again, an excellent book that you must practice. Helps you solve various kinds of questions.
- Several other books must be used for reference: The book by Pearson’s is very good if you want to clear your concepts in English. Manorama or Lucent’s have very good content and it can give immense knowledge on the subject of general knowledge. The books of NCERTs have basic concepts of mathematics, usually of the level of a tenth of any board. The syllabus of mathematics is easier and does not require much except for the formulas and their applications.
- Reasoning: Books by Arihant Publishers are really good for reasoning. You must take a few of them and practice every day. The reasoning is important, the more questions you solve you become more confidant. You must try to improve your time for solving more questions.
Clearing the examination is not very difficult if you prepare well with BYJU’s Exam Prep. The basis of your preparation depends on what all books you choose. The books mentioned above can definitely improve your understanding of the topics. These are not the only books you require to clear the exam. You must take out time and practice these along with your preparation and you will surely do well. The more you practice easier it becomes. Take help of these books and you will do well for sure. All the best.
Stay connected with our education blogs for further information & preparation.
Three Fabulous Winter Boots for Women
Boots and winters go hand in hand, just like winters and coffee. However, it is important to know various boots before you cash in your precious savings to buy one this season. Take ankle boots as an example. This is one of the best styles when it comes to the boots industry. One thing that […]